Wednesday 18 July 2018

Co-existence 5: Back to 3D reality



Having the experience of spending time with these loving, wise beings was a blessing.  But when Ashian left, I felt bereft. 

I’m sure everyone has experienced a shock so profound – like the death of a loved one or a betrayal – that you wondered how the world keeps turning as normal while your life, your world, is utterly shattered?  That was exactly how I felt.  

My world went from techni-colour to black and white in the course of just one afternoon.  Not only did I feel the loss of the love Ashian radiated, but my world went from multi-dimensional to almost 2D just as quickly.

After he left, it was as if someone turned out the light inside me.  The world looked bleak, dirty and grey.  The wonder, sparkle and joyfulness of the most mundane aspects of life had vanished.   

Culture shock is defined as "the feeling of disorientation experienced by someone when they are suddenly subjected to an unfamiliar culture, way of life, or set of attitudes."  The loss of that intensity of love and light resulted in culture shock for me.  I felt like a stranger in my life, on my own planet.

In some ways, the experience was too much, like sending a bolt of lightning to ignite a birthday candle: I burnt up.  As a result, I closed down to spirituality for a long time.  I searched for answers, but no one could make any sense of my experiences.  

I felt lost, confused and ashamed because I didn’t fit in and even spiritual people seemed to marginalise my experience.  I felt like an outsider with a secret, so I pretended it never happened.  I plastered over that part of my life.  I had to stay quiet in order to appear ‘normal’.

It has taken almost twenty years to be able to share this publicly.   The changing energies around us make such experiences more acceptable and while they may not be normal just yet, I believe that the time is coming when the world will recognise and acknowledge that we are not alone and that this is not the only dimensional reality that exists.  Indeed, I believe that we will all live in that dazzling energy of love and expanded awareness – and sooner rather than later.

We are on the brink of a new world, an unimaginable world in so many ways.  There has never been a more exciting time to be alive, but the focus needs to be, not on exotic experiences reassuring and inspirational though they may be, but on the present NOW moment.  This is how we prepare. This is how we participate.  This is how we contribute.  This is how we pave the way into our Brave New World: one aware, compassionate thought after another.

Compassion.  Kindness.  Tolerance.  Forgiveness.  The more we can live, breathe and be the divine qualities, the smoother our transition will be and the sooner we will all live lives, radiant with unimaginable love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment