Friday 11 January 2019

Divine Mother: Trust yourself. Trust you life, exactly as it is


I wish to talk to you about trust.  For many of you, my dear children, trust is not a quality that you consider very much in your daily lives.  However, I wish to bring it to the forefront today.  I am asking you to trust me, to trust the Company of Heaven, to trust yourselves and your lives, to trust that you truly are on the right trajectory.

And what does that mean?  Why would it matter?  You can just go on about your day without considering trust and nothing much changes.

Trust matters.  When you trust, when you truly are in alignment with a person, an idea, a philosophy, a plan, a vision, you are able to live with it with confidence and commitment. The energy you bring to it has a stronger vibration than the energy of ‘trust tinged with worry’, ‘trust tinged with fear’, ‘trust tinged with resentment.

When you trust, completely and totally, you free up enormous amounts of energy that can be squandered in doubt, suspicion, fear, worry and anxiety.  That energy is released to be channelled more fruitfully.  

Perhaps you have had the experience where you have doubted someone’s sincerity, you have doubted their words and perhaps even their actions.  It has left you feeling uneasy and a little off balance.  

Everyone has experienced this at one time or another, whether with a partner, a family member, a friend or a neighbour.  You recognise the uncertainty of that feeling.  And you recognise how that lack of trust destabilizes you, how it brings you down, how it makes you feel less than your best self, perhaps it even distracts you as you worry over it.

Now think about someone whose integrity you trust above all others; someone whose word is their bond, whose actions are aligned with all they say and believe.  Notice the difference in your body as you think about this person.  Notice the ease and freedom in your mind as you think about this person.  Notice the lifting in your mood and emotional body, as you think about that person.

This is why trust is so very liberating.  Trust sets you free to be your very best self.  On every level.
I am asking you to trust me, to trust the Company of Heaven and to trust yourself.  Trust the life you are living, however it is manifesting before you eyes in this moment.  Can you trust that it is truly perfect?  That it is showing you everything you wished to learn, everything you wished to accept and everything you wished to forgive?  I’m inviting you to leave behind the worry, fear and anxiety of the old order.

Yes, I know you still have to work, pay bills, raise children, and tend to the ill and the elderly.  There are a million tasks calling for your attention every day.  How would you approach these tasks differently if you were trust that this seeming imperfection is truly perfect?

The underlying fear that you have made mistakes, that you are ‘repaying karma’, that somehow if you were truly living a ‘spiritual life’, your life would be easy and perfect.  This is simply not the case.  I’m inviting you to trust that the seemingly imperfect is truly perfect.  It is exactly as you and I planned it.  

Distrust with your lives is an outdated mime.  It’s an old programme that I am inviting you to release because it keeps you trapped in dense, 3D emotions that bind you and my beautiful planet.  

If you can have the courage to trust, to make the decision to view every aspect of you life as imperfectly perfect, you will free up energy that will uplift and sustain you while you live your lives; while you raise children, pay the bills, do what is required of you and finding meaning and purpose.  

I tell you most solemnly, the meaning and purpose of your life is to trust that the seeming imperfect is truly perfect. Then you are free.  Free to love yourself: just as you are. Free to love what is: just as it is.

Ask me to help you.  

“Mother, I Trust.”

That’s all it takes. When doubts arises, when trust is diluted, come back to me again.

“Mother, I Trust.”

For some of you it will be seamless.  For others, it may require patience and practice.  Some of my children have chosen to create the super spiritual highway that flies along.  Others have chosen to create the paths that those following behind will tread.  Whether it is fast or slow, trust the process.

As I Trust You.

3 comments:

  1. I need to trust l do.. It has never been easy to trust in the human World. Thing is we are loved, this changes so much, love, real love, like Source has for me and you too. Is something that is new and longed for to me. This changes so much for me, l never want to return to the 3rd. I am longing for the changes that come with the 5th. Whether l live to see it or not. My trust is well founded, my soul needs the 5th, like dry land needs rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure Aura, I can feel your radiance through your writing. It can be hard to find trust in the world, but start with trusting your radiant self; all of it, the wonderful, the shadowy, the I-could-do-better-but-not-today. All of it. And soon you will discover, if you concentrate on doing just that, that the love you experience will grow, expand and deepen so quickly. This one exercise will transform your experience of your self, your soul and your life.
    With so very much love and the warmest hugs, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was hoping to follow your blog. Can't seem to find a way to do that through your blog spot. Suggestions?

    ReplyDelete