Thursday 13 December 2012

Kiss kiss

Hello! And sorry it's been so long since I last wrote.  I don't know where the time has gone. 

James is growing fast.  On Monday he finally found the M in his name: he no longer calls himself Jeyes!  It's James.  James Crokaert!

He knows a little about Christmas which he calls Kiss kiss- possibly even better than the word Christmas!  He can sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Old MacDonalds Farm and a version of Jingle Bells.

I probably won't be on again until after the New Year.  We have the in laws coming for nine days so I'm preparing for that.  The windows are washed (all three of them!) and the rest remains to be done.

I wish you and your family every possible blessing in this, the time of truly epic transformation and blessing, on December 21st most notably. 

No comments:

Post a Comment