Tuesday 8 August 2017

Alone yet Conjoint

Like so many others, I often feel isolated on my spiritual journey, but recently I found a way to connect: not virtually, but spiritually.

After twenty years of meditation, I would have to admit, I am not an accomplished meditator. Nor am I a huge extrovert. The thought of setting up a group of like minded people with whom to share, fills me with dread. I know no one in my area who even knows about spiritual transformation and Ascension, much less building a world that works for everyone.

But recently, while meditating, I had an idea. Instead of sending out love on my own – to other light workers, to those still sleeping, to those refusing to wake up – why not set the intention to join my love with the love of all others who are also sending love with open hearts?

No sooner had this thought wandered through my mind – one of the more constructive thoughts to do so! – than I suddenly felt that the energy intensify. I felt connected. I was no longer a puzzle piece sitting on my own, I was an essential puzzle piece resting in a larger puzzle.

As the feeling expanded through me, images moved through my mind’s eye. As more and more of us join together with the intent of sending love – whether in person or simply through our intent – Love expands and amplifies. The stronger it gets, the more it dissolves the blockages that hold ourselves and others back from opening completely to divine love.

Eventually, the magnetism grows so strong that even those who sleep are swept up by Divine Love, allowing it to flow through their hearts and their lives.

Even in meditation, we are in service. Even in love, we are healing. Even on our own, we are conjoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment