Monday 21 December 2009

Visioning for 2010


As we draw to the end of the year, I hear people around my talking about goals for 2010. To be honest, I'm not inspired by goals. They seems to involve so much motivation, so much pushing, so much effort and will. Ugh!

I am going to experiment with visioning, and maybe even a vision board, for 2010. I read somewhere - how I wish I could remember where, perhaps it was Law of Attraction - that goals involve will and are quite 'push' oriented... We work and strive to achieve them.

Visions, on the other hand, are all about allowing, about grace, about feeling inspired by the attraction, the pull towards something - not through ego but as a soul expression of the fullest experience of who we Are. That sounds like fun to me!

So later on today, I'm going to take some time out to explore, to 'feel into', who I would like to be this time next year, what events I would like to experience, the kind of interactions I would like to shape my day, the gifts I would like to share with others...

And then I'll create a vision board of symbols and colours, music and words, that resonate with that inspiration... with the expanded version of who I am becoming...

And if the idea inspires you too, go for it! See who you'd like become, the fullest expression of who you are...

If we can dream it, we have the ability to create it.

Wishing you every blessing in the coming year and the coming decade... and 12 hugs a day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment