Tuesday 22 December 2009

Merry Christmas... And thank you


I fly back to Cork tomorrow evening to spend Christmas with my family. One brother and sister in law are still on honeymoon in Thailand and Dirk is working in London, so off home I go!

And I want to take this opportunity to say a heart-felt thank you for journeying with me over the past six months.

I've had a mixture of feedback on this blog, from 'a waste of time' and 'it makes no sense' to 'insightful' and 'clear'. Whichever way the wind blows, I'm going to continue writing because this blog gives me a sense of freedom, of being completely myself. I feel as though I fly when I contribute to it.... it's odd, but true!... this is a deep expression of who I am.

And I am genuinely amazed when people say they read it: so thank you so much. I love writing this even if no one reads it, but when you do read it... Wow, how tremendous is it to share!!

For Christmas and the New Year I wish you this: that blessings may pave your path for the coming year.

Wishing you every blessing your soul desires...

No comments:

Post a Comment